Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and inventhelp don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they write a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and https://www.jpost.com understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.